"...most importantly a childcare provider with a strong history of raising her own amazing 6 children and partnering with parents to raise years of daycare kids." ~Kristi
Child Care Parent Corner
Welcome to the Child Care Parent Corner! My goal for the Parent Corner is to provide parents with current news from Amy & Kids Co. as well as helpful resources and other information.
Parent Corner Information
I'd rather spend my time playing with the children instead of staring at a computer screen, but I'll do my best to keep the Parent Corner updated - feel free to remind me if I forget!
For the most up-to-date news, check out our Facebook feed at the bottom of this page.
Please also take a moment to look over the wish list to see if any of your unwanted "trash" could be our "treasure!"
- January 7: LM's 4th birthday. Happy Birthday L!
- January 10: Scholastic orders due. Online code GLT99.
- January 24: Closed for tax/records day.
- April 15 - 18, 2022: Closed for Easter Break
- April 28 - 29, 2022: Closed for statewide Family Child Care Conference.
- May 27, 2022: Closed for Zach's High School graduation.
- May 30, 2022: Closed for Memorial Day.
- Other closures will be posted as I know them.
Click on the thumbnail below to see this month's learning activities.
Parent Corner - Social Media
Social media is an important part of everyday life for many parents. You can connect with Amy & Kids Co on your favorite social networking sites:
Parent Corner - Wish List
Parents of enrolled children can simply drop donated items off when they bring their child for care. If you do not have children enrolled, please contact me to arrange for a time to stop by.
Donations of items not on the list are also happily accepted, however we do not use "commercialized" items, like those based on TV shows or movies. Items don't have to be new; we like gently used items too, as long as they're clean and safe for the children. Thank you for your support!
- Kleenex brand tissues.
- Mrs. Meyer's lavender hand soap.
- Disinfecting wipes.
- Outdoor pillows or cushions.
- Sturdy shovels and buckets.
- Books for outside - cheap, in case they get rained on.
Parent Corner - Our Partnership
Studies have shown that children do better when parents and teachers work together for the child's well-being. Discover how our partnership will result in mutual benefits, and will also benefit your child!