"...most importantly a childcare provider with a strong history of raising her own amazing 6 children and partnering with parents to raise years of daycare kids." ~Kristi
Child Care Parent Corner
Welcome to the Child Care Parent Corner! My goal for the Parent Corner is to provide parents with current news from Amy & Kids Co. as well as helpful resources and other information.
Parent Corner Information
I'd rather spend my time playing with the children instead of staring at a computer screen, but I'll do my best to keep the Parent Corner updated - feel free to remind me if I forget!
Please also take a moment to look over the wish list to see if any of your unwanted "trash" could be our "treasure!"
- March 6: RS's First Day. Welome RS!!
- March 9: Scholastic Book Orders due. Online code GLT99
- March 30-April 2: Closed for Easter Break
- May 10-11: Closed for WI Family Child Care Conference
Click on the thumbnail below to see this month's learning activities.
Check out what's happening at Amy & Kids Co. right now!
Parent Corner - Social Media
Social media is an important part of everyday life for many parents. You can connect with Amy & Kids Co on your favorite social networking sites:
- Facebook: Amy & Kids Co - Appleton
- Google+: Amy & Kids Co Family Child Care
- Instagram: AmyKidsCo
- Pinterest: Amy Nogar
- Twitter: AmyKidsCo
Parent Corner - Wish List
Parents of enrolled children can simply drop donated items off when they bring their child for care. If you do not have children enrolled, please contact me to arrange for a time to stop by.
Donations of items not on the list are also happily accepted, however we do not use "commercialized" items, like those based on TV shows or movies. Items don't have to be new; we like gently used items too, as long as they're clean and safe for the children. Thank you for your support!
Books from Half.com
- Learning Together with Young Children
- Thinking Children: Learning About Schemas
- Infants and Toddlers at Work
- Anything by Alfie Kohn
Other Child Care Items
- Kleenex brand tissues.
- Clorox brand disinfecting wipes.
- Dr. Bronner's liquid castille soap.
- Outdoor pillows or cushions.
- Child-size coat tree for outdoors.
- Sturdy shovels and buckets for the sand box.
Parent Corner - Our Partnership
Studies have shown that children do better when parents and teachers work together for the child's well-being. Discover how our partnership will result in mutual benefits, and will also benefit your child!